BFA Ringling College of Art & Design 2013
An Unreal developer and skilled environment artist with multiple disciplines of study including VFX, game design. Currently working in the games industry, but also moonlighting my own independent game project alongside my wife, Molly Warner.
I've made contributions as a modder to Cities: Skylines, Counterstrike, Warcraft 3 and Starcraft Broodwar. Professionally, I've worked on titles like Prey 2017, Simcity 2013, Resident Evil 4 VR, and the original Rooster Teeth television show Gen:Lock.
- Assorted projects and fine game art development.
- Resident Evil 4: VR
- Maya/Unreal project.
- Completed various environment art embellishment tasks.
- Camera and cinematography on Gen:Lock, mostly Maya work.
- 3D Artist on Vicious Circle, Maya/Unreal.
- Created FPS game-ready assets by modeling, texturing, and baking.
- Utilized Maya, Photoshop, and the Quixel & Substance packages for a stylized PBR workflow.
- Worked without concept, from reference, or directly with designers on kitbash. Integrated custom assets to levels, some set dressing.
- Assisted on various VFX tasks throughout environments, usually material effects.
- Optimization efforts towards game performance while being conscientious of time management.
Created mods for Cities Skylines and asked for donations.
Various art tasks including 3D modeling, texturing, and scripting (integration) for Simcity's proprietary engine. Cleaned up models from outsourcing. Prototyped whitebox models in early phases of development. Polished finished models per the feedback from art direction.